Thursday, June 3, 2010

To the Future



My drawing skills were taking a bit of a back seat for a while with...well other stuff. But recently I've been hit by my drawing bug and have decided to do a bunch of little stuff just to keep my hand practiced. Surprisingly I've never drawn chibis before, but decided after trying one (the first of course being Jerimiha in the middle with the green hoodie...you can tell cause he's a bit bigger than everyone else XD) that it was a shit ton of fun. SO! In light of this discovery I decided to draw a huge group of my friends, all with various summer time foods in anticipation of what I hope is the best final summer ever. 


The entire thing took me a few days to finish the outline then about 3-4 days to finish the coloring job. One criticism might be that the color scheme is a bit drab, but give a girl a break people, I'm in Japan with a pack of 25 colored pencils. I tried. And if you really want to know who every one is...sorry can't really do that since I'm A. too lazy to write it all down here and B. it's already on facebook. So this is mostly an entry for my own reference so that I know what I was thinking when I drew this. 

~Mochi

No comments:

Post a Comment